Saturday, November 8, 2008

John Paul II Sexual Revolution...

I hoped I grabbed your attention,..but I'll warn you, I not talking about whether the Great Pope submitted letters to Penthouse Forum. Of course to those who know, I'm talking about Theology of the Body, the Holy Spirit's gift to the world through the late Pope's sexual dissertation. Last night over coffee, my girlfriend and I were joined by a seminarian friend of mine to discuss such issues as politics, religion and of course WWE wrestling. (...But I'm not kidding...) Stemming from our conversation from a few weeks ago, on 'being' we turned our attention to a DVD entitled 'Straight Talk For Men.' The speaker was Christopher West and he went on to articulate a very convincing case for Catholic teaching on sexual matters. The union of man and woman is a foreshadowing of the consumation of Christ and the Church, the dignity of the each sex and how God's innermost secret is revealed as a union of Love between Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All I can say is WOW! It's funny cause I've given Christopher West's Theology of the Body for beginners books away to secular people and the answer is always the same. WHY WERE WE NOT TAUGHT THIS IN CATHOLIC SCHOOLS?!?

Pondering this sad reality gets me angry, cause the culprits are often the same misguided priests from the 1960's with an allergic reaction to anything than is even remotely orthodox. These wolves in sheeps clothing that were charged with pastoring God's faithful sought to undermine everything Objective and replace with a emotionally sensitive kumbaya festival. GENTLEMEN, Wanna know why your parishes are empty? (anyway, side note, my ADD acting up again..) On matters of human sexuality, 'freedom,' often confused by liberal elites becomes 'license.' Ask yourself the question, if people lived the teaching of the Church, (ie,a man and woman)would there exist abortion, AIDS, STDs,..Don't bite my head off, I'm just asking you to think...

180 degree turn,...

The Habs lost last night in a shootout. (4-3) Although the Canadiens outshot the Bluejackets, they just didn't find their legs. Jaroslav Halak seemed to be fighting the puck. Tonight, a new day! Habs in Toronto facing the Maple Laughs,..er..Leafs. Carey Price back between the pipes. Ca sent la victoire des Canadiens...!BTW, they are not for sale!

Apparently Pauline Marois is a snob,..just thought I'd mention that in passing...

A recent argument/debate/name calling contest with a separatist is leading me to take up a collection to build a monument of Rene Levesque in downtown Toronto,..cause that's where most businesses relocated to from Montreal. Think about it, if La Belle Province wasn't soooo politically unstable, would the Hockey Hall of Fame really be in 'Toronna..'

WWE released Paul London and Chuck Palumbo,..I don't think I'll be losing sleep if they show up in TNA.(Totally Nonsense Action.) Knowing Vince they probably have no-compete clauses...

Had enough? I bid you adieux...

No comments: