Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Anglican Extinction and Thoughts on 'La St Jean.'

Back again with one of my 'theatre of the absurd' observations regarding the Christian fabric of Western Civilization. From what has been reported, it seems that the Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams is about to enact a sort of clause to protect 'tradionalist' Anglicans from women Bishops. Looks like someone is feeling the sting, and the bad experiment known as anglicanism/episcopalianism is about to implode. What can I say? I don't want to sound arrogant, but thanks be to God I'm Catholic! Our truths are unchanging and despite numerous attempts by so-called liberal, progressive, modernist, social-justice/marxist, and feminist 'catholics,' the Church will always and forever stand her ground! Jesus promised the gates of hell would not prevail against her and guess what? Hasn't happened yet! Boooyahhh!

Staying with the politically correct bombshell of both religion and politics, I would like to wish all French Canadiens a very happy 'Fete de la St Jean Baptiste!' Wait for it,..okay here comes the bomb,.the so-called 'fete national' or whatever BS that is propagated throughout Quebec by separatist forces can have their imaginary holiday right along with their fictitious country of Quebexico,.(actually based on recent demographics,.Quebecistan!) What's the difference you ask? Well, the St Jean represented the all french canadiens especially their Catholic roots which were instrumental in founding and preserving french canadien culture, ideals and traditions. The cheap replacement, the so-called 'fete national' is nothing more than an excuse for separatist propaganda funded by tax payers. As an anglophone, today becomes a day whereby we board up the house and stay indoors for fear of a reprisal regarding the crime of being english. All in all, I have nothing against french canadiens. Some of my family are french canadien, whose own families are warm, generous and welcoming. They are the salt of the earth and the reason I love Canada. Myself, being perfectly bilingual will (God willing) have children being perfectly bilingual. The separatissss, on the other hand, are another story, my opinions on them should encourage you to read the archives of this blog!


Saint Jean Baptiste,....prier pour nous!

1 comment:

Jan Baker said...

I do love a good booya. Nice post.

Marcos, buddy, I hope you're okay! Remember I promised you that book? And then I didn't hear back! You gotta be strong, my man. We need you, is why.